Benefits for Members
The benefits of becoming a member of IFAPA
- Join the international community of scholars and practitioners who are committed to physical activity and sport for all.
- Receive a 1 year subscription to IFAPA 's scholarly journal called
ADAPTED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY QUARTERLY (APAQ) published by Human Kinetics
- Receive an electronic copy of IFAPA's QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER and
increase your awareness of people, events, and needs in seven regions of
- Receive reduced rates for biennial conferences in different regions
of the world work for global understanding and appreciation of
disability and diversity.
- Become part of a worldwide information network for sharing research, theories, models, philosophies, and practices.
- Help strengthen the future of adapted physical activity and disability sport.
- Receive recognition as a certified member of the organization
Join IFAPA now and
enjoy membership benefits on this website and through Human Kinetics.
Please note, creating an account on the ifapa.biz website does not
result in IFAPA membership.